Research Missouri Revised Statutes
Research by Keyword or Citation
1. Any installment that is traditional lender certified under sections 367.100 to 367.200 or section 408.510 will be allowed to create loans and cost costs and interest as authorized under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
2. No charter supply, ordinance, guideline, purchase, license, policy, guideline, or other government action of any governmental subdivision associated with the state, municipality, town, county, or any agency, authority, board, payment, department, or officer thereof shall:
(1) Prevent, restrict, or discourage old-fashioned installment loan loan providers from lending under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170;
(2) counter, restrict, or discourage conventional installment loan loan providers from operating in just about any location where any loan provider whom makes loans payable in equal installments over significantly more than ninety days is allowed; or
(3) Create disincentives for almost any traditional installment loan loan provider from doing financing under sections 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
The conditions of the subsection shall maybe not use in which a charter supply or ordinance that is valid of August 28, 2014, expressly relates to conventional installment loan companies.
3. The following terms shall mean as used in this section
(1) “Fully amortized”, the key, understood to be amount financed beneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, additionally the planned interest, thought as finance fee beneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, are paid back in considerably multiple that is equal at fixed intervals to satisfy the customer’s responsibility;
(2) “Traditional installment loan”, fixed price, fully amortized closed-end extensions of direct customer loans. (more…)