Modern repairs do not do without using plaster, because the walls, ceiling and floor at the finished form should be perfectly even, be heat and sound insulated, function long and reliably. If you don’t apply a coating of plaster on the rough wall, you will not get the wanted effect. For the plaster coating to hold faithfully, to not crack and to not fail, it’s important to strengthen it. Such a fixing mechanism would be the net.
If previously used more primitive and inconvenient substances to strengthen the surface under plaster, together with the arrival of mesh made from new materials to operate has come to be considerably more convenient and quicker. Plastering mesh can be made of different materials, have different cell size, shape and weight of this mesh. All this causes distinct outcomes from its use.
Virtually every construction store now includes a selection of mesh under the plaster, which have various lengths, making it feasible to select the best quantity of material needed for the job. The theory of working with it’s rather simple, which makes its use more popular for the treatment of all chambers in the house, apartment, office, obtaining excellent final outcomes.
Plastering mesh is a very important component for the repair job, as with its use, the ending of the walls is laid easier, and the end result is much longer. After plastering using all the mesh the wall is not going to change its properties, and therefore the background won’t be threatened by https://masterseptika.ru/ rips in the joints or about the cloth itself. Painted walls are most susceptible to the defects which appear on these, thus by choosing this technique, it’s crucial to care for the reliability of the wall along with its strength.
Any sort of cladding will be far more confidently attached to the surface, which can be properly treated, and its service life increases a few times, when the surface was strengthened and protected from all kinds of influences and disagreeable environmental elements.What to pick?
If we believe the metal kind of grids, then there are their own criteria by which to choose one or another alternative. These include:
- The quality characteristics of the raw substance, that can be required for the production of the pole or cable. It is desirable to get information concerning the metal quality of the steel where the mesh is created, which will reveal how high quality the product is.
- The price of steel will likely be higher at small traders, therefore for large batches should apply to the companies which do it. Large turnover of the product gives an opportunity to recoup it, and therefore do not display too high a cost.
- The caliber of the sticks themselves, the presence of galvanized coating. Non-galvanized mesh can be used for interior works, if it’s used for exterior and not coated with a particular chemical, it will corrode and traces of corrosion can get to the outer layer of finish.
- It is essential to select the best sort of grid. If it’s welded, it will hold plaster better than just twisted. This can be important when working with a brick wall or muddy concrete beyond the house, in which the plaster layer can attain significant size.
- The sticks need to have a distinctly rationed depth of the sticks, so when deciding upon a net, you should focus on the GOST standards in each package.
Vinyl version of the grid for plaster is not inferior to any of the aforementioned alternatives, it can be used on any surface, inside or out, such as the plinth and facade. The only situation where it is worth turning all of the exact same to the grid of steel, will be the existence of a thick coating of plaster, which has a great deal of weight, in the other situations, contemporary grids will be more suitable to work.
Utilizing a plastic variant requires the option of the perfect size net, which is often decreased to worth 6 mm, however you may pick another option, based on the wishes and convenience in the work.