The outdoor pool is a great place to unwind. But with the onset of cold weather, the bathing season ends. Another drawback of an outdoor swimming pool would be the rapid clogging with dust, dirt, leaves and other debris. If you construct a pool at a greenhouse in your dacha, the skillet will be protected from the damaging impact of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season may be extended till the onset of frost.
Kinds of greenhouses to get a Pool
Traditionally organize on a backyard plot pool at a freshwater greenhouse, however, the definition of the kind of structure isn’t limited to the choice of covering material. In the large quantity of evaporation inside the building is continually kept high levels of humidity. Not every material will be suitable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rot fast, and black metal will be destroyed by rust. To make a sword, stainless steel, aluminum, steel with a galvanized or plastic coating will be suitable.
The next important choice is the shape. In addition to aesthetics, the rainwater for the pool must have the ability to withstand wind loads and also a large quantity of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool at the greenhouse at the cottage will get the following kinds:
Semicircular roof layout is not hard to make, as polycarbonate is easy to bend.
Deciding on the shape of a polycarbonate shelter depends upon the size of the pool, in addition to how many people are depended on the resting place.
The polycarbonate construction is made simply to protect the water from clogging, acting as a cover. Over a small pool often put hinged tops, and large fonts are equipped with a sliding system. Looking at photos of the pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, you can confidently call the arrangement a real place of rest.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses outfitted with doors that are wide. Do doors create slipping, with the https://moyakovka.ru/ top elevator or hinged.Advantages of indoor pools
- Polycarbonate and metallic profile to the framework are regarded as an environmentally friendly substance. No chemical odors will accumulate inside the greenhouse out of heating the structure below sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover for the pool is durable and lightweight. If necessary it can be transferred to some other location.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Within the greenhouse that a greenhouse effect is made. It lowers the intensity of water flow from the pool, reduces the threat of reproduction of harmful microflora. The pool under the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris flushing.
- Lightweight substances are convenient for self erection of the shelter.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has great light permeability. The material is affordable and will last up to 10 decades.
- The pool below the shelter will remain clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and dirty polycarbonate can be easily removed with a rag.
Of the downsides, there is one point. Polycarbonate is fearful of strong mechanical consequences. To make certain that the shelter is not damaged by falling branches, the pool isn’t placed under trees.
Important: To pavilion for the pool for a very long time to serve, to cover utilization polycarbonate sheets of thickness less than 8 mm.
Choosing the Sort of fonts and installation methods
If we briefly think about how to produce a pool in a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the job begins with the option of size. The fonts must be sufficient for all members of their family to see at precisely the exact same moment. According to the type of installation of these bowls have been buried, partially embedded or installed on the surface. The latter kind may have a frame pool at a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a small inflatable bowl. The most reliable is considered a fully buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl under a dome of two 2 kinds:
A reinforced concrete ribbon is poured directly within the pit. At the base of the pit, a cushion of sand with crushed stone is poured along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. To begin with, the bottom of the bowl has been poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, place the formwork for the pouring of their walls. The finished bowl is coated with primer on the exterior and tiled, painted or otherwise finished indoors.